Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brian + Kaisa | Engagement

Brian and Kaisa are a living fairytale love story...high school sweethearts...and 6 1/2 years later, a romantic proposal where they first fell in love. We wish this for ourselves because they are everything that love is: adventurous, surprising, magical, trusting, supportive, caring...I've known them since their beginning and am so fortunate to be included in their special day. They're my best friends and I know they couldn't be any more perfect for each other.


Thanks to Chris Schultz for helping me edit some of the photos

2 comments:

  1. Really great set of photos Michelle. Really liking the setting and the natural look to the colors and contrast. I'm sure they were very pleased to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accidentaly found your blog and fell in love. Amazing shots.
    This post really caught my attention and I got a little curious. I am from Finland and that girl seems to be Finnish as well due to her Finnish name, am I right? Haha if not then this was really random. It's just always funny to come across with basic Finnish names.

    Anyway, great pictures! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete