Thursday, July 14, 2011

San Francisco: The Wong House | Travel

Welcome to the Wong House! Ryan's uncle and his family are very involved in the arts, so their house is a photographer's playground. Everywhere you looked there was something interesting to capture. I wanted to show just a bit of their house, but there is so much more!

For those of you still waiting for my Europe pictures, I am so sorry for the delay. I've been trying to keep my blog updated with current events, so I keep pushing Europe back. And now I'm even behind in doing that. I still have other S.F. pictures AND 4th of July to work on, so please bear with me.

2 comments:

  1. My fav are the coke bottles! So new and so old all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tones in these Michelle. We want Europe! :D

    ReplyDelete